Baldur´s Gate: Enhanced Edition Discussion
2) There you create a folder called Portraits (with a capital P), and that's where you placed your custom portraits. Mind that the dimensions are different now:
Large: 210x330 (not really necessary, so don't worry if you don't have it)
Now you will notice that when choosing your portrait, a CUSTOM button appears right beneath the portrait you're currently seeing.
Also remember that file names cannot have spaces, need to be 8-chars long at maximum, and also require the letter S, M or L, according to their size. Ex;: xxxL.bmp, xxxM.bmp, xxxS.bmp
And yeah, they have to be bitmaps.
Also here is a nice site for portraits (Click -> Link) But you will need to re-size them to the sizes stated above.
[Edited by ServiusTheBear, 12/1/2012 9:57:40 AM]
Now that i got past the screen flickering and missing OpenAL components, i will try this out and hopefully get to play this game.
Can't wait to get through it and compare it to the old classic.
size. However the image shows completely on the RECORD screen of your character but it cuts off and only shows a portion of it in the game screen (top right). How do you solve that?
Medium is for the picture you see when in the inventory screen and such.
Small is for the icon looking picture while on the game screen.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem