IMPORTANT ------------------ You need Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher, otherwise the trainer will crash. You can download it here: www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=21 (You must install it only once)
Using this Trainer ------------------ Launch the trainer first, then launch the Game and then Press F1 at the Main Menu. Listen for "Trainer Activated". Press desired hotkey (trainer) and/or select a value and press RETURN key (editor) to change it.
Options (Trainer) -------
Numpad 1: Infinite Health Numpad 2: Refill Ammo Numpad 3: No Reload Numpad 4: Unlimited Throwables Numpad 5: Maximum Precision Numpad 6: Teleport To Waypoint Location Numpad 7: Save Location Numpad 8: Teleport Numpad 9: Undo Teleport Numpad 0: Unlimited Money Numpad /: No Shake While Running Numpad *: Infinite Stamina Numpad -: Unlimited Breath Numpad +: See Enemies/Animals Through Objects Numpad ,: Freeze Item Timer F2: Air Jump F3: Super Speed F4: Super Jump F5: Set Time To Day F6: Set Time To Midnight F7: Air Runner F8: Infinite Armor F9: Stealth Mode
Options (Editor) ------- Edit: Player Coordinates (X, Y, Z) Edit: Maximum Health Edit: Current Health Edit: Ammo Edit: Ammo In Clip Edit. Armor Edit: Money Edit: Loot Backpack Size Edit: EXP Edit: Skill Points Edit: Money Limit Edit: Syringe Edit: Hunter's Instinct
Notes ------- - General: To load up all values it's recommended to open your game menu, visit 'Crafting' and 'Skills' menu, close game menu and switch
through all weapons including throwables.
- Teleport To Waypoint Location: Game does not store height value of the waypoint location. If you stuck somewhere change your coords on the editor or edit the
height used for teleport to waypoint.
- Unlimited Throwables You need at least 1 throwable.
- Unlimited Money: After activation open your game menu or visit a store.
- No Shake While Running: When you're running the screen will not shake anymore.
- EXP/Skill Points: Open "skills" screen once, edit values and reopen it. To level up you need to get EXP legally, i suggest to edit EXP to a value like (EXP to next level - 1).
- Ammo/Ammo In Clip: Shoot and reload once to load up values (only editor).
- Edit Syringe: They might not be displayed near your health bar, but if you visit your crafting menu, you'll see that they have changed.
- See Enemies/Animals Through Objects All enemies/animals in a specific range near your player are glowing through objects when you normally can't see them. Perfect for hunting, killing or stealth walking.
- Freeze Item Timer: Some items like 'Flameproof' have a timer on their effect. Use this option to use the item effect even longer. The timer still counts down but once enable, the 'real' timer is frozen until you disable this option.
- Air Jump: Activate infinite health before using this option.
- Air Runner: While active, you'll run in safety high above the ground. Useful to bypass or reach objects you normally can't.
- Stealth Mode: While active, enemies will ignore you. However animals still attack you.
Customize Hotkeys ------- Change hotkeys directly on the trainer/editor by selecting your desired hotkey via a drop down menu. To save hotkeys press right mouse button on a hotkey and press save button on context menu. A file will be created inside of the trainer/editor directory. If this file is missing or damaged the standard hotkey setup will