IMPORTANT ------------------ You probably need Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or above, otherwise the trainer will crash. You can download it here: www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=21 (You'll only need to install it once)
Using this Trainer ------------------ Launch the trainer first, then launch the Game and then Press F1 at the Main Menu. Listen for "Trainer Activated". Press desired hotkey (trainer) and/or double click on a value (editor) to change it.
Options (Trainer) -------
Numpad 1: Infinite Salaries Budget Numpad 2: Infinite Transfer Budget Numpad 3: Infinite Infrastructure Budget Numpad 4: Infinite Miscellaneous Budget Numpad 5: Infinite Bank Balance Numpad 6: Add Training Camp Points Numpad 7: Subtract Training Camp Points Numpad 8: Max Position Level
Notes ------- - Editor Double click on value to change it.
- Budget: Select 'Club' and then 'Financial Status', press hotkey. Leave 'Financial Status' and come back to it and you will see it has changed.
- Bank Balance: Select 'Career' and then 'My Career', press hotkey. Leave 'My Career' and come back to it and you will see it has changed.
- Training Camp Points: When you're on the 'Training Camp' page press hotkey and spend a point on something. Depending on the hotkey you'll see the total amount of training points left has increased or decreased by 1. It has still affect until you disable the option by pressing hotkey again. Please note that you need to have zero points left to continue.
- Max Position Level: Select 'Team' and then goto 'First Team'. Right click on a player and select 'Player details'. Press hotkey and goto 'Position Levels', all values should be maximized. Deactivate this option before leaving the page is highly recommended!
- Player Editor: Select 'Team' and then goto 'First Team'. Right click on a player and select 'Player details'. Goto 'Position Levels' and back to 'All Skills', tab out and edit values. Tab in, leave page and get back to it to see values has changed.