Doom 3: BFG Edition Discussion
VIDEO DEMONSTRATION: Link
You probably need Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or above, otherwise the trainer will crash.
You can download it here: www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=21
(You'll only need to install it once)
Using this Trainer
Launch the trainer first, then launch the Game and then Press F1 at the Main Menu.
Listen for "Trainer Activated".
Press desired hotkey (trainer) and/or double click on a value (editor) to change it.
Numpad 1: Infinite Health
Numpad 2: Infinite Shield
Numpad 3: Infinite Oxygen
Numpad 4: Infinite Flashlight
Numpad 5: Unlimited Ammo
Numpad 6: No Reload
Numpad 7: Stairs To Heaven
Numpad 8: Increased Speed
Numpad 9: Stretched View
Numpad 0: Contracted View
Numpad /: Alcoholic Mode
Numpad *: Save Location
Numpad -: Teleport
Numpad +: Undo Teleport
F2: Infinite Stamina
- Stairs To Heaven:
If the mighty god calls you by activating this option you'll jump heigher in the air with each time you pressed jump key and
stay there unless you deactivate this option. You can move around without problems. Deactivate this option and our mighty
god becomes mad, send you to the ground and you'll receive full damage. (Use Infinite Health to prevent it).
- Alcoholic Mode:
Your player becomes drunk and you won't be able to move straight forward i promise. As for Stretched & Contracted View this
is a fun option only.
- Make sure you have the right version
- Press F1 key to activate the trainer. You'll hear a "trainer activated" sound.
- Disable your AV (Antivirus), download the trainer again and add an exception to the trainer executable.
- Make sure you have bought the game from a distribution the trainer supports
[Edited by PWizard, 10/17/2012 7:35:54 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.