I have tried running them both online to authenticate and offline with an offline key, but they will not start using either option.
I have also tried running them as an Administrator, as well as changing the Compatibility Mode just to see if that was the problem. Sadly no luck.
I made sure all my Anti-virus software was disabled as well and still cannot seem to get any of them to work. If you have any suggestions at this point I would love to hear them as I have ran through your "Trainer Troubleshooting Guide" and nothing seems to want to work.
I have tried 3 trainers if you are interested, all of them being the latest version of each one. The games were Torchlight 2, HoMM6, and Anno2070. Again, none of which want to work. Definitely frustrating. Thanks for your time, and have an awesome weekend.
Thanks for your support.
Here's what I get:
1. I start (execute) the trainer exe
2. Give permissions
3. The trainer window does not pop up
4. Wait for another 10 mins in case I missed it, but there is no response whatsoever
5. Note: I can see the trainer exe in the windows task window, which means its running but there is no window, program display or anything at all.
Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing something?
It cannot be my AV because all my other trainers work (well 98%)
I personally use F-Secure which likes the CH trainers, to an extent, every new trainer will get the prompt for permission to connect to the internet, besides that, It's very good.
same, had AVG for years, and haven't seen it once react to a CH trainer
Wiz is just a noob who can't set it up correctly
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem