Borderlands 2 Discussion
Getting the same error even when run as admin.
[Edited by Arawnaun, 1/9/2014 8:31:39 PM]
1. Would it be possible to put a function in the editor that allows us to edit the rare loot drop rate. Something that modifies the same stat the vault hunters relic does (it gives 5% increased rare drop chance). It would make farming rare helms go a lot faster.
2. Is there any way to make it so we can edit the level of legendary guns the slot machines produce? It seems as though the level of guns they produce is based on where you are in the main quest line on whatever play through you're doing.
[Edited by c4mbr1a, 1/28/2014 10:42:35 PM]
If you get no reply:
1. Cheat Engine can do that with an appropriate cheat table available there.
2. The Gibbed Editor can sync your backpack (and bank) to whatever level you are currently at.
Edit : wait.. nvm i'm a total dumbass.. sorry
[Edited by eggpaste89, 2/12/2014 12:21:57 AM]
I tried all that already. Like I stated, the trainer works just fine, the editor locks or crashes the game when activated.
Still looking for some help, advice or a fix.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Health
+ 16 more options