Borderlands 2 Discussion
its really not hard to understand.
1. How does the teleport to waypoint work? Mine alway says it can't load anything when I click it.
2. Does the player/difficulty setting actually affect loot from boss/raid mobs?
Thanks for the great product.. That's why I became a lifetime member.
Are you going by "file version" or "product version"?
According to the Trainers and Editors page, the current version of the Editor is "184.108.40.2065451 (10.17.2012)".
After the Oasis (Pirates) update:
My Borderlands.exe "file version" is 220.127.116.1191 (10.17.2012).
My Borderlands.exe "product version" is 18.104.22.1685451 (10.17.2012)
So, we should be looking at the "product version"? I had always looked at the "file version".
@Scallawag: Read introductions. You need to open the map first + set a waypoint. About your section question, yes it should affect loot.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Health
+ 16 more options