When I try and run trainers I get the error "Invalid Trainer User". I assume this has something to do with me using a VPN to have early EU access to Borderlands 2. Can this be reset or resolved in anyway on my part or does a mod/CH person need to resolve it?
This happened after loading borderlands 2 with a VPN, now none of my trainers will authenticate online (they did before hand). So it seems to be something to do with having used a VPN. I only used the VPN once, on Tuesday, yet the trainers still won't authenticate.
[Edited by Heratic, 9/21/2012 5:14:39 AM]
Any ideas for a fix?
And as a last resort, how do I get an offline key?
[Edited by Pocket_Fluff, 9/21/2012 12:05:19 PM]
You can find the offline key info there, i have no idea how to fix this issue though.
[Edited by Heratic, 9/21/2012 1:26:29 PM]
If that does not work then try these solutions:
1. Restart your computer in safe mode do a full system virus scan, or.
2. Restart your computer in safe mode. Open up Command prompt. tpye ipconfig /release followed by ipconfig /renew
Restart your computer after that.
Good luck and hope one of these solutions works for you!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem