Dark Souls Discussion
The highest level possible, when all eight stats are at 99, depends on the starting class and lies around level 710. (Max level is 713 when starting as a Sorcerer, as they have the lowest resistance. Then 711 as Knight or Thief, 709 as Wanderer or Pyromancer, or 710 for any other starting class.)
The amount of souls needed to get from slvl 1 - slvl 711 is 1,674,843,383.
sounds dirty lol
What's R450? Rupees?
The game is worth buying on PC IF:
1. You can deal w/ the horrendous control
2. BEST SOLUTION: IF you have a game controller that you can hook up to pc, then it is a must buy. Keep in mind, THIS game IS HARD. But that shouldn't be an issue now would it since we are talking on cheathappens.
3. If you don't have a controller then see if there is a mod to fix the keyboard input. If not, then you will have bad experience w/ this one. Why? How about pressing numeric key PLUS CTRL PLUS other buttons to just move?!!!
I don't know why devs made this game on pc to release it on PS3 but now they can't port it to pc w/ a decent control.
Last time I checked, this happened w/ Resident Evil 4 (PC). But mod can fix that.
So do the weighing and see if you want to or not. Main factor: having or not having a controller for pc gaming.
If you do not own a controller that's compatible with your PC, don't play this game. Mouse/Keyboard is awful. The game director himself said that while yes, he did bring it to PC just for the fans, and yes, that means he's forced to add mouse/keyboard support, he DOESN'T recommend it.
When the game director recommends controller, use controller.
If you've got a pad, just buy the damn game. It's easily the most rewarding game I've ever played - both in the gratification you get just by beating bosses and in how easy it is to disregard the plot until you realize on your own how the game conveys it. Then the fridge brilliance/horror door hits you smack in the face.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem