Sorry my cap key stuck.My keyboard does not have keypad on it .it is a microsoft Arc mini key board.If i use Fn then F1 becomes F7
F2=F8 ect.I tried using ctrl/1-ctrl/2 ect.The problem is with Res. Evil Racoon.I get verbal "activated" but no changes in game.Life/ammo/painpills/ect.
[Edited by Alaskan49er, 8/20/2012 12:16:05 PM]
1. Try not to use all caps. It's usually interpreted as yelling.
2. Try to be descriptive of problems like this: My Sleeping Dogs Trainer causes temporal disruptions in my house. My PC Specs Are: A Intel i600 Cpu at 233000Thz from the year 2200. I have 200Tb of ram and my firewall is x v5 and my antivirus is y.
[Edited by moderator forty-two, 8/20/2012 8:01:07 AM]
F1-F6 normal but change to F7-F12 if i use Fn key.Just happened to like the keyboard because of size and wireless.Thanks for the comments.
Check out the second section. The Trainer Customizer. Most newer trainers allow for customizable hotkeys.
After re-reading your original post, I'm not sure if you've tried that already. Make sure you've tried alternate keys other than shift + 1, etc. such as just simple numbers or letters.
[Edited by forty-two, 8/20/2012 7:37:09 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem