Sleeping Dogs Cheats
Does anybody have release notes for this patch? I'm curios if the fixed the problem i was having.
The Sleeping Dogs 1.7 update will be going live on Steam today. This update closely mirrors that of the recent console update and adds support for the Nightmare in North Point DLC in addition to several bug fixes and a few new features.
* Aim-assist Option - A new option exists in the Game & Controls menu to enable/disable the auto-aim feature that assists the player in locking onto enemies while using guns.
* .40Cal Gun Unlock - Upon completing the main story missions and returning to any safehouse, the Golden .40Cal pistol will be available.
* Increased Daytime - Daytime should now last noticeably longer, but night time duration should remain the same (increasingly the real-time duration of the in-game 24hr cycle).
* Disable GPS Arrows Option - A new option exists in the Game & Controls menu to disable the in-world GPS arrows that indicate where to turn when navigating to a destination.
* In-game DLC Store Access - Wherever the user can see the infoticker while in-game (wardrobe, clothing & vehicle stores, garage, pause menu) there will be a button callout to open the Steam DLC store in-game.
* New Super-SWAT Outfit and Supercharged Police Cruiser unlocks – For owners of the Police Protection Pack, the Super-SWAT outfit and the supercharged police cruiser vehicle will become available. Owners of the Dragon Master Pack will receive this as well.
It seems that the updates a mostly in-game based rather than bug issues.
oh well, I guess I'll just overclock and see if that fixes the buggy audio.
More than likely. Kinda sucks. luckily though the drug busts aren't too hard, that keeps me busy. I do wish there was a Hack code being correct every time.
well this just SUCKS..
i think i might wait a bit on this title.. they can't seem to fix it.
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.