Sleeping Dogs Discussion
Maybe it could be edited in the save file?
[Edited by lagmer, 8/19/2012 1:25:09 PM]
[Edited by xChase93x, 8/19/2012 4:37:45 PM]
the problems you have with the trainer are stated how to get to work in the readme....
basicly though you dont use guns much, so the only really thing you need is health (which works great) and money once in awhile (which also works) and as the readme says dont spam them you will crash the game.
and the statue thing has been found along time ago and been said many times over now.
2) I've tried only using health. That doesn't work, along with the rest of the options in the trainer. They just flat out aren't working for me.
3) I haven't used the statues. I haven't gotten far enough into the game to use them. And I didn't even bring up that issue.
1) I never did state that you brought up the statue issue its called answering multi post at once.
2) If literaly nothing is working not even health then its your side not the trainers and theres probly nothing that cal or some one can do. but i dont know, cals more or less a genuis and the other guy is a wizard after all.
3) then you should know how to work it hit f1 at main menu then num 1 for health.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.