Endless Space Discussion
Could you elaborate a little please? I'm not quite sure what you meant. Sorry.
Obviously the "1000" was my modification so it would greatly increase normal and support modules per any ship with this module attached. Also there are two levels of the module using the line above.
Here we have two problems inherited from editing things like this.
1. The enemy AI will have access to this too and may make super ultra mega efficient ships better and in more numbers than you can possible hope to achieve.
2. The cost per ship ratio sky rockets, however, with the trainer on this website money should not be a concern and you should be able to fit well over a 100 long range lazzzerrr beams on your smallest ships.
[Edited by SkedarE, 7/25/2013 6:23:30 AM]
[Edited by SkedarE, 7/25/2013 6:24:08 AM]
[Edited by SkedarE, 7/25/2013 6:25:43 AM]
The amount of armor, health and firepower you can add to your ship designs make them ridiculously expensive with a increase of tonnage by "1000". The AI won't be able to afford building a maxed ship design unless you are playing a literally ENDLESS game. With the Cheat Happens Trainer you essentially can build squillions of virtually indestructible godlike ships on your first turn.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlock Research