Endless Space Discussion
you need to upgrade untill you see tec of C(x) systems wich makes ur fleets larger
(zoom in the tech to see what each upgrade gives you)
1. open my computer then you start with the ammount you set and get the "extra" through research.. I have not found how to increase the ships via editing the research xml.
2. open c:\Program Files\Steam (or where ever you steam folder is)
3. open steamapps\common\Endless Space\Public\Simulation (your directory should now be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Endless Space\Public\Simulation)
4. Hope that you have installed Notepad++, if you haven't wordpad works too
5. Open EmpireDescriptor.xml
6. Find Line:
Set this value to anything you want, it's recommended to stay under 40.
then you start with the ammount you set and get the "extra" through research..
I have not found how to increase the ships via editing the research xml.
"SimulationObjectPropertyDescriptor Name="MaxCommandPoint" Value="5"
change the value. i currently have it at 30..
[Edited by QuantumX, 4/14/2013 11:53:49 AM]
1. Right click, properties, security, -confirm all permissions for modifying just to be safe- for Windows 8
2. Try opening the file in normal notepad and then editing (may not be safe, make backup file for any changes to these kinds of files anyway just to be safe)
3. Copy the file onto desktop or My Documents out of a protected secure directory, make modifications, then paste modified file back over file in its original Game Data Folder destination.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlock Research