Port Royale 3 Discussion
[Edited by Kingpaul20, 11/3/2013 2:40:33 PM]
I have seen trainers for games that dont even run on Win8, that had trainers for it.
1. I am playing PR3 on my laptop, and thus have no Number Pad. Even though NumLock is on, there is nothing for it to do. I have used the Customizing function to make the Shift-number keys the option keys, but PR3 crashes when I try to load a savegame or start a new one.
2. I originally downloaded PR3 and addons from GamersGate. I figure that might be a factor since it might be ever-so-slightly different from the Steam version.
If you screwed up like I did & purchased the Port Royale 3 Gold edition, it uses the Kalypso Launcher front-end NOT steam. No one seems willing or perhaps able to create trainers to these versions the game. So you either buy it again from Steam, or play it by the rules of the game. Do not buy the version from Gamefly Digital, as it is not the Steam version.
Also if you do have the steam version, be prepared to wait for any updates. This title is over 6 months old & is therefor a low priority for the trainer-coders. New releases have the highest priority (they bring in the money for the site/coders).
[Edited by Thorneldrich, 5/7/2014 6:32:18 AM]
First of all, you have no idea what is "priority" for us. We update tons of games every day, both old and new. When games patch, we put them into our queue. This particular game has not patched in over a year.
Secondly, we put the distribution in the trainer description for a REASON. If you don't read it or ignore it then that is not our fault, it's YOURS.
By the venom in your reply to my comments, I may have just ended my membership since it seems you believe I was Flaming/Bashing the site . I do agree I was out of place to mention the trainer update/release priorities for the site, that was my opinion based on passed & current observations, not know facts since I am not a member of the site's staff or one of its coders.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.