Mass Effect 3 Discussion
1. Moved the trainer to the installation directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Mass Effect 3\Binaries\Win32
2. Run both the trainer and ME3 as administrator. I am not using the origin software nor a desktop shortcut to launch.
If it's stupid and it works then it's not stupid.
[Edited by lancasterjl, 3/7/2012 3:04:49 PM]
Everything seems to be working fine, except one option: Unlimited Shield.
I noticed that if I have this option enabled and someone shoots at me, game crashes to desktop. I'm using this option with Num1, Num2, Num5, Num6. When I disable Shields (Num4) game do not crash.
[Edited by radkor, 3/7/2012 5:09:51 PM]
Originally posted by drysdan:
I think the Shepherd skills reset is controlled by a variable in the Coalesced.bin file. Get the coalesced editor from the forum at Link and open your Coalesced.bin file.
Search for the variable bbudgetenforced, and change it from 'true' to 'false'
I think that fixes it.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have held... Started a new mission and again everything wiped I'll double check the files again...
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Unlimited Health
• Squad Health
+ 18 more options