Need for Speed: The Run Discussion
Did you by chance turn your Num Lock off? I've done that once and it did the same thing.
If not, the race ends with "Try Again"
Maybe also "Checkpoint Timer" (numpad 4) i think.
When i use the trainer, i can use all cheats..but just before race ends i hit numpad 4 + numpad 7 to disable cheat, just in case. And that works fine!
Load Game to main screen
alt tab to desktop and click trainer,
Return to game click trainer and then press F1
works every time for me.
Awesome Trainer but i too really would LOVE to see the unlimited nitro option. If that would be possible by any chance, that would so great.
In all cases: Keep up your work! I love it!
All the best and kind regards,
The trainer works perfectly here, I've tested it and tried it, so far no problem at all (No crashes), and this's the method that I use to get it working
1) Start the trainer first.
2) Start the game till you reach the main screen.
3) Press "Alt" + " Tab" to go back to the desktop.
4) Click on the trainer's window again and press F1.
5) Go back to the game and enjoy using the trainer.
1) You have to do these steps in the same order if you want it to work.
2) No need to go back to the trainer's window to use the trainer's options" you can simply press "1 or 2 or 3 ... etc" from the game and the trainer will work.
3) Sometimes the firewall blocks the trainer, so set it as a trusted application to get it work.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.