Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Discussion
I'm only running 2 mods, Glowing_ore_veins and Lockpick_pro, and I was fine too until the Steam update on Thanksgiving.
I did notice a few things after the steam patch, however.
1. The ingame version number that appears on the pause window now says 184.108.40.206.
2. The tesv.exe in the steam folder is also 220.127.116.11.
3. The Skyrimlauncher.exe in the same folder shows 18.104.22.168.
4. The trainer obviously shows 22.214.171.124 currently.
The fact that the trainer seems to start and work ok sounds more like Bethesda have got all pedantic about trainers etc and have worked some minor code changes to the patch to wind up people that try to make the trainers/hack mods.
Anyway, I'm off to have a about something that I can get round with the ingame console, then lie down for some as I'm all tired after my 1st ever post
Keep up the good work guys
You're getting confused on what the perks are. The perks are the little star lights. Only way I've seen to get more HP, MP and STA is to use the console, or level up. But getting one level for one perk point then freezing it is rather simple.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.
• Add Dragon Souls
• No Shout Cooldowns
+ 7 more options