Battlefield 3 Discussion
* Put in Disc 1, Install screen came up which was Origin based. Updated Origin, when to Origin, asked for my registration key to activate, activated and then started to "download"
* Said it was downloading 11.4 GB, no DVD action.
* Called EA/Origin Customer Service, sure enough, even though had the DVD version (2 Discs), had to download the first 11.4 GB. I'm on a limited Verizon plan, so took my PC to a friends with cable.
* After downloading the 11.4 GB, then it accessed my DVD and stopped at 15.4 GB. Never did ask for Disc 2
* Contacted EA/Origin again, worthless effort as usual!
* The game did launch, but again had to be on the Internet.
If you weren't on the Internet when you tried to install, please try that to see if it installs then. Hope this helps and be ready for a long download.
A. Yes correct
B. Thats true EA hates steam. And steam is hell not bad you experince with steam yes.
C. Steam is a platform that keep my 202 games in line and auto update every game without any pain in my ass. I can login at any pc and play there my games without losing or forgot my ingame name account or cd lost my cd or where is the damn serials key again. And i dont need a extra CD cabinet for my games keep it simple and easy thats steam.
D. Steam let say this every old or new game runs in steam if the game dont start its because there is a problem on your pc.
Thats why steam is better than any platform today... In the future well we see.
yes however if for any reason valve decides to shut down or just block your account you just lost those 202 games. Thats why its stupid. if you dont use steam for it the game wont run. Bad idea tbh
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem