Dungeon Defenders Cheats
We have to get Valve to post the DLC's for the CTF Pass and the DDDK on the Steam market. Hopefully they'll do so tomorrow, we've sent them everything for it now.
but they claim it will be free for a while kinda thing.
* All: Chicken Melee Attack now incorporates Hero Damage as well, and incorporates hero damage at a 20% higher ramp
* All: Sicarius damage buffed by 30% and spread area reduced by 12 degrees / 50%
* All: Grenade Launcher Range now limited in Assault / PvP
* All: End-of-mission statistics UI now draws chat messages over it
* Coop: Fixed bug with swapping heroes with less than 30s on the timer
* Coop: Made Survival Enemy Difficulty Ramp easier (but still harder than it was originally)
* PvP: Electric Aura Damage Reduced, Strength Drain Reduced, and all Aura Life Energy lowered
* PvP: Squire Bloodrage Run Speed increased
* PvP: Invisible Huntresses now can be affected by Auras
* PvP: Hero Damage down, Hero HP up
* PvP: Squire Bloodrage now yields more of a speedboost
* PvP: Fixed some important latency and bandwidth issues for 16 players
* PvP: Heroes clothings now take on the color of their team
[Edited by DigitalIP, 11/11/2011 5:38:29 AM]
[Edited by DigitalIP, 11/11/2011 5:38:59 AM]
* Characters will be able to swap heroes down to one second before combat phase starts.
* Catch em' All achievement should work as intended, anyone who is having trouble getting the achievement should drop their pets and pick them back up to obtain it.
[Edited by DigitalIP, 11/11/2011 5:39:12 AM]
Please try to pay attention guys..
In any case, the new patch and Mod Tools was sent to Valve last night which will be somewhere in the 1-2GB range.
Valve should post it for download sometime today, tomorrow at the latest.
So once again Cal, hold off on updating the trainer.
PWiz,Cal, good news.. you have a few days until the next patch
Upcoming Patch! 7.09 (ETA: 11/15/2011)
something having to do with being able to export Ranked characters to Open mode.
MODDING TOOLS ARE NOW LIVE!
Goto the DD Store page under DLCs to install it(2GB), 16 Player CTF Alpha is also on the DLC list, i think its for Ranked only, but im not sure.
[Edited by DigitalIP, 11/11/2011 3:27:05 PM]