Battlefield 3 Discussion
I have retail version installed (during installation Origin downloaded lot of data though).
After installation was completed I launched BF3 Trainer, game and... when I pressed F1 nothing happened, no "Activated", trainer doesn't work.
[Edited by Thorin49, 10/25/2011 11:54:41 AM]
If game is patched or a different version is out there, we need the exe to examine.
I've used over 50 trainers from CH before and have always been able to get them to work. Not this one.
- The trainer isn't interfering with my AV at all, no need to create exception, unblock potentially unwanted program, etc.
- Since BF3 is run through a browser-type system, I'm not sure applying a No-CD fix is what is needed. Besides, I'm running it through Origin and not via a CD.
- Replacing the F1 key in the Key Binding screen doesn't work for me. I tried disabling the key, applying it to another action, it doesn't work.
-Tried running as admin, still doesn't work.
Not sure what else to try, honestly. I think it must be an issue with the game being updated remotely (I haven't see any type of updating system when I launch).
Anyway, hope that provides a little more info. Thanks for your hard work.
[Edited by maroonworks, 10/25/2011 1:44:23 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.