- Building too many unnecessary letters, especially early on (e.g. SACKS is a good starting word, FUZZY is not).
- Not building enough power sources (e.g. S) to back up growth. Build a lot of (S) in the early game.
- Forming an industrial supply chain (e.g. mine->K->A) with letters placed too far from each other.
- Using all your supplies for building, then finding that you have run out of them for maintenance.
- Not using trade to accelerate building and fix shortfalls (too much trade is even worse though...)
- Building too many worker robots and more military assets than you can support.
- Not building enough utilities (U,V,Y) to combat inflation and give you an edge in the late game.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem