In the first link... the monitor for savior or w/e looks like the old crap crt i have in my closet as no one wants to consider looking at it let alone taking it free. so all i can say is these progaming things seem to go all out spending on everything but the pc's
I RAGE! easily over this kinda crap
If I was playing him online i would not care about what he has to say but the videos just **** me off
I'm an avergae gamer so if I fail I fail so what back to the begining heck I love the GoodGriefing guys on youtube because its just a game you know a moving book that I have some control over
and yeah I get he is helping the whole gamer community but i don't like him I do like the channel layout giving other people props showing links to their videos at the very begining of his page but thats it
just my two cents...well maybe a little more then that
This is for 2 reasons:
1. The LCD monitors are reserved for the Special Forces players (Counter Strike ripoff), actual Counter Strike people, and KartRider players as they need to fit 10 players (12 for KartRider) on the stage and LCD monitors help reduce the clutter.
2. Brood War is stuck on a very low resolution which the CRT monitor does a lot better at displaying than LCD monitors (StarCraft 2 tournaments use LCD screens).
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem