LOGIN  .  SIGNUP   .  SUPPORT 
HOME / PC CHEATS & TRAINERS / HUNTED: THE DEMON´S FORGE / MESSAGE BOARD / HUNTED: THE DEMON'S FORGE TRAINER

Hunted: The Demon´s Forge Discussion

Message Board for PC version

Signup   Message Boards Home   Newest Posts   My Favorite Boards   My Threads
Page 5 of 12   •  First Page  •  Previous Page  •   Next Page  •   Last Page
Signup or Login to Post
Official Trainer Thread  Hunted: The Demon's Forge Trainer
 
williamphang86  posted on Jun 02, 2011 1:06:34 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1 Star. Next Rank at 100 Posts.
Send a message to williamphang86
ELITE
yup done that. hear f1 comes on then i tried the gold option. first i check the gold then press trainer, it says activated then i went back to check the gold and there is not any change. funny thing is when i press 4 for the crystal nothing happen and when i alt-tab the trainer is gone.
 
PWizard  posted on Jun 02, 2011 1:10:37 PM - Report post

Founder
Send a message to PWizard
FOUNDER
for the 5900505043795790th time,

disable/uninstall all AV, firewall and other security software. run trainer as admin. something on your PC is blocking and then closing the trainer.

 
williamphang86  posted on Jun 02, 2011 1:31:12 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1 Star. Next Rank at 100 Posts.
Send a message to williamphang86
ELITE
quote:
originally posted by PWizard

for the 5900505043795790th time,

disable/uninstall all AV, firewall and other security software. run trainer as admin. something on your PC is blocking and then closing the trainer.

antivirus off firewall off admin done and still it does not work. i use all the steps and nothing happens.

 
H3L10S  posted on Jun 02, 2011 1:45:04 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to H3L10S
ELITE
I'm having the same problem as well.

All security software turned off/disabled.

Ran trainer in admin mode as always.

Pressed F1 at main menu.

Then every time the games tries to load, either trying to start a new game, continuing an existing one or reloading a previous checkpoint because someone got killed it keeps crashing to the desktop.

Mine is the EU retail version, maybe that's the problem.

 
PWizard  posted on Jun 02, 2011 1:45:55 PM - Report post

Founder
Send a message to PWizard
FOUNDER
use the no-cd fix.
 
Neo7  posted on Jun 02, 2011 1:49:27 PM - Report post

Moderator
Send a message to Neo7
MODERATOR
Follow this KB Article provided by Microsoft: Link

This will tell you how to perform a Clean Boot. This is a special troubleshooting step that allows you to check if there is a 3rd party program interfering with your other programs. Once you have done this, try to run the trainer again.

If the trainer runs in Clean Boot mode, it means you have a 3rd party application blocking trainer functionality [99.99% of the time it will be an Anti-Virus. The other 00.01% will be an anti-cheating tool that comes with a game for multiplayer]

 
H3L10S  posted on Jun 02, 2011 1:52:07 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to H3L10S
ELITE
I used a no-cd fix from a russian site because I couldn't find one anywhere else but the same thing happens.

Normally I get my no-cd fixes from gamecopyworld but there is only a no intro fix at the moment.

[Edited by H3L10S, 6/2/2011 1:59:39 PM]

 
PWizard  posted on Jun 02, 2011 1:53:19 PM - Report post

Founder
Send a message to PWizard
FOUNDER
Sorry, but we made the trainer with the U.S. STEAM version of the game. No idea if it works with other international retail versions.
Page 5 of 12   •  First Page  •  Previous Page  •   Next Page  •   Last Page
  Post Reply
Go to page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 4:40:07 PM
Cheat Happens Premium
 
* Access PC trainers and exclusive content
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
Trainer Support
Having trouble getting our trainer to work? These steps resolve 99% of all trainer issues.
Temporarily disable/uninstall all antivirus,
firewall and other security software.
Right click and choose "Run as Administrator"
on trainer and game.
Make sure trainer version matches game
version and distribution.
 
TRAINER OUT OF DATE?
Currently there are no reports of the latest trainer needing an update. File a Report.
 
NEED MORE HELP?
  See the Trainer Troubleshooting Guide
  Getting an Anti-Virus Notification?
 
Latest Trainer
Hunted: The Demon´s Forge Trainer
• Unlimited Health
• Mana
• Ammo
+ 2 more options
  Show all Cheats & Trainers
Latest Wallpaper
1024 x 768
1152 x 600
1280 x 960
1280 x 1024
1600 x 1200
• 1920 x 1200
Wallpaper #1 of 1   Show All