So I've been using the 1.1.2 trainer for the past several days perfectly fine. Even used it today perfectly fine. I started it up just a minute ago, wait until I got in game, then pressed F1. I don't press anything until both of the activated messages happen, and then I usually get to work. However, this time around, after the second 'activated' message, it started spamming 'activated/deactivated' over and over until I closed the trainer.
I tried re-downloading the trainer, same thing happens. The only thing I've done between the last time it worked and now is edited my map in TEdit, but I do that on a semi-regular basis and have never had this issue. I didn't edit anything crazy, either; just placed some ash bricks around my house, though I doubt this is the issue.
Win7 64bit, all drivers up to date, blah blah...like I said, was working perfectly fine until this current run.
Same exact issue for me. Program has been working wonderfully (testament to our awesome cheathappens team) until yesterday, or the day before I noticed that upon activation, the "activated/deactivated" sound files are spammed until I close the trainer. I'm also running win7/64. If anyone has found a solution or procedure to remedy this issue please link/reply response muchos gracias.
I feel like a doofus. All my problems were fixed after I updated my system. My computer needed to update drivers for amd catalyst as well as my northbridge, ethernet, and a few win7 updates. With that out of the way the trainer is working flawlessly again. Hope this helps someone out! (ensure your drivers are not out of date!)
I think the game may have been updated recently as I can't get the trainer to work. "Cannot find game" and all.
Edit: Apparently it hasn't been updated as the project is no longer going as I just read above... Not sure what my problem is. Also, my computer is entirely up to date and I tried simply playing for a long period of time and then activating the trainer, no luck.
Terraria specifies that it requires .NET 4. In our case we had .NET 4.5 installed and the trainer would NOT work. Downgrading to .NET 4 solved the issue and the trainer works.
This is because .NET does not carry all the previous stuff of the older releases. If you need something that requires version 4, you MUST have version 4 installed (4.5 won't work). Same thing goes for the older versions (if you have something that requires version 3, 3.5, 2, etc, you MUST have the respective versions of .NET installed). The only exception to this are service packs (denoted with .NET 4 SP1 or something similar).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Your bitterness, I will dispel