When I open the new key in notepad, the file is empty and yet the old one had 2 very long strings of code.
I've switched my firewall and anti-virus off and i still get the same problem.
I love the trainers you guys give the world. They are amazing, so I hate to have any small thing giving me problems with them. Please can you help me with this ASAP.
If there is any way I can send you the files so you can see my problem then you can also let me know.
It should be around 1,500 bytes, the offline key generator has been acting up the last couple of months, try again until you get a key that is correct in size.
I'll give it a go until i get a working key. In the mean time keep up the good work an di hope this problem gets sorted out quickly.
and if thats an issue then i suggest you set up your phone to tether the connection to your pc long enough to do it
I got it eventually...
It took me about 10 more tries after I posted this thread... IE 9 uses scale downloading components like Google Chrome, so I could see the filesize before I actually downloaded it. When I got one that was just under 1Kbyte I knew it was a working key...
Now I have no hassles anymore...