However, for those that preferred the old style updates, we are making a page that you can add to your dashboard or bookmarks.
Also, I forgot to add that the mainpage will remember the last tab you selected so that it will always default to that tab when you come back to the site. This way you can always see only TRAINERS on the mainpage if you want instead of ALL UPDATES.
[Edited by PWizard, 12/31/2010 8:21:43 AM]
1) Everything is under one page. So this helps users a lot in navigating the site.
2) Blogs are on the homepage. This increases our audience as bloggers.
3) Puting more details to a trainer's public release is the best feature of this massive site update. This will hopefully omit the threads created by free members putting questions on the trainer's release date.
4) "CLASSIC VIEW" - If I understand this correctly, this would be good for users who prefer the site as it WAS earlier.
1) Homepage is longer than ever. This can be a pain sometimes...
3) Too much content on the homepage doesn't give so much comfort to some users (Not me personally though!)
2) Color scheme of the homepage is odd. There is no form of uniformity.
That should be it. Overall the site is going to be awesome when v6 kicks in at full strenght. I am looking forward to see CheatHappens kick some "Put random game related site here" butt.
[Edited by HonestGamer, 12/31/2010 8:43:02 AM]
On the color scheme, if you look closely, you will see that it is actually very uniform. Site is broken down into 3 distinct sections, alternating between forefront (darker) and background (lighter).
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem