1. The gold code works very good. (100,000 or more would have been better, but you all get this all the time I am sure)
2. The 1000 citizen add does not seem to work on the version of the game I have. (crashes it)
3. The max rep code doesn't work either. (crashes the game)
4. The max storehouse code is tricky. I activate the trainer as I normally would, then buy one of each item from the town then turn the code off, sell it back, and repurchase the stock (1 of each) at the lower price. After this, I change the transfer window from buying from town-storehouse to storehouse-convoy. I transfer one stock item at a time until the convoy is full, turn off the code again, and transfer it back to my 1000 stock inventory and depending on the size of the convoy, this can be upwards of 10,000 stock per item. Whew, I know that seems drawn out, but if I don't do it exactly this way, the game crashes. Also, after all transfers are finished, I save the game and exit out and also close the trainer, because even with all these precautions the game still crashes, sometimes.
5. The edit ship function crashes the game, too.
The main reason I put that long drawn out process for the 4th trainer option is for people like me that are having difficulties with the Wal-mart purchased version. This worked great for me and didn't take me too long to build a large inventory.
I also recommend for those people that are having difficulties with the game, money wise, to use either Artmoney or Cheat Engine. You can input up to 999,999,999 gold in this way, just make sure if you use Artmoney, you input 999,999,999 (or whatever cash amount you choose) in both areas after your value searches.
If anybody needs any help with Artmoney let me know, I use it a lot and their actual website is less than helpful do to a certain language barrier (go figure).
Thanks again Cheat Happens for the updated trainer, I love the storehouse cheat!
Like I always said PW and have told the Steam people. Steam sucks in my opinion and I have no use for it. I make it a point to never buy Steam controlled games.