Fallout: New Vegas Discussion
i got a problem, right before i took over the strip ive been having looads of crashes?
its specialy crashes when im about to talk with someone ?
Atleast its not a jowood game, they are usually so bad you can only play them after 6 months and 7 patches ( of witch only one patch is official.)
Reasently tried Gothic 4, unplayable after 20 minutes, but atleast i got my money back at the store.
- whats seems to be the problem ?
- i bought a jowood game.
- we are so sorry , of course you get your money back.
i tracked this issue down in oblivion and was the asame in FO3 and now NV. its the same on all 3 of my PCs
ANyways just my input
so disable xfire ingame if u get that issue
Also a note Disable the ammo code before picking up stuff like bottlecaps i noticed with that option on the screen froze when i picked one up turned it off and zoon game resumed
Other than those ive not had these crashes and stuff people talk about but im running a unmodded game
[Edited by AcidTBH, 11/9/2010 9:53:09 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem