Sims 3, The - Late Night Discussion
Freeze Life Rewards
Not bad if I say so myself
I'm trying Needs but I have no idea the Address Code because the Needs isn't in numbers on the game I have been trying but there's to many Address Codes So I need Trainer Maker/s to send me the Address Codes to Needs so I can make the cheats
This is the same problem I have with Health, if it ain't numbers, I can't seem to do it because I'm still a newbie at it. One day I hope I'll be good has the other Trainer Makers on here
[Edited by Peter22CU, 11/26/2010 2:32:15 AM]
I can also confirm that the need always filled button doesn't work, and since that's the real reason I use this trainer. If that's not working there's no reason for me to continue using it until its fixed. I don't use the money one because the standard codes work just fine in the that area and I don't use the life time rewards because I like building those up normally. I just hope you'll fix the needs bugs in the future.
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+C and type: testingCheatsEnabled true
- Shift-click on the mailbox and click "make motives static".
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+C again and type: testingCheatsEnabled false
- All the Needs should stay full.
The only thing is that you may need to press the ESC key once or twice after having typed testingCheatsEnabled true in order to be able to click on the Mailbox, but other than that like I said it works great!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem