FIFA 11 Discussion
I've figured out how to edit players, but in the game the player hasn't changed... How do I get it to work in-game?
da mein englisch net wirklch gut ist und der übersetzer das so mies übersetzt schnall ich es net wie das gehen soll sry
ich begreif das nicht...
Thanks a lot man!! You've really helped me a lot
Everything works now!
[Edited by rafstuff, 10/14/2010 3:03:36 PM]
1. it's still a (good working) beta, so save your data before editing
2. it seems that you can't play online with the edited data
3. before you can use the "new" data ingame you have to delete the file "My Squad" (or so) if present; is possible in game or in "My Directory" under Win
4. everytime you edit something in the game via the ingame editor, the game would create a new "My Squad" file, which you can still use (it's include the new data). you should delete it only if you have edit the data via FifaMaster. keep in mind: fifa loads first "My Squad" and as second the new db.
In some weeks would be the final versions (called f.e. "Creation Master" ) out, this would be much more comfortable.
For special questions about the prog (code, hints) use the forum on the internetsite of the prog, there are the coders present.
[Edited by bigkosy, 10/14/2010 11:22:43 PM]
Also, will there ever be a trainer option for unlimited stamina? I think this would make the game more interesting.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem