Civilization 5 Discussion
- If "*" option (for unit experience) is "on" while entering into city screen, it adds one thousand unhappiness points.
- If the trainer is running while adopting a new policy, it adds 1,000 unhappiness points.
Is there anything CheatHappens can do, for example add a cheat option reducing unahppiness points ?
Keep on the good work !
Actually that's a problem for many people, it's the game itself not the trainer. I have had the same problem many times and that is why I stopped playing until this latest patch which supposedly addressed a couple of the causes.
Also it seems that as long as I don't use the "max XP" option the policy points work just fine, at least for me.
Is it possible to alter how much of something is given when you press the option? For example, pressing the option for faster build/recruit/research only puts in around 50 production/research points.
This isn't as much of a problem on fast games, but on slower games where things take longer to finish, it's basically impossible. Sure, I could sit there for an entire hour constantly pressing the button and going into the city screen, but as you can imagine, it isn't much fun at all.
So please, can anyone tell me if there is any way at all to change the value for those options? Specifically options 2 & 3.
Please and Thank you for your efforts
[Edited by Saatana1982, 12/22/2010 1:35:18 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.