put in exceptions to anti-virus, firewall in, does not help, run as administrator, the same
Your Anti-Virus is actively blocking trainer as it thinks it is a virus (check your AV log to confirm this). You will have to do one of 3 things (in order from least extreme to most extreme):
1. Add the trainer to it's exception list. This usually works on well made AVs but not always the case nor all AVs have this option. Proceed to option 2 if this does not work
2. Disable the AV temporarily. This will prevent the AV from doing it's job and not deleting the trainer. You can resume the AV after playing. Sometimes an AV cannot be stopped even if disabled (example includes AVG). If that is the case, you have no choice but option 3
3. Completely uninstall your Anti-Virus. Yes it is extreme, but if the above 2 do not work, this is your only option. An Anti-Virus is seen as the computer's "last line of defense" (similar to the human body's immune system) in a secure computer. Keeping Windows as well as your installed programs up to date and not being stupid with a web browser and downloads are what keep a computer secure. If you still want an AV, Microsoft's Security Essentials is the AV that provides the least compatibility issues with CHU's trainers.
Well the trainer does not work for me.
I'm testing with the RLD release and the 220.127.116.11.
I get the Access violation error.
I do not have an AV installed and no firewall directly on the computer. So i have no idea why it's not working...
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.