Victoria 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Does any1 have any tips ?
U can simply occupy any province with the changeowner command.
[Edited by loritibi, 8/19/2010 7:40:21 PM]
Alternatively, then if you want to settle for peace with them then use the "tag" option of consolecheats, ie:
1) Pause the game
2) Send them a peace offer
3) Get up the console (either by the top left button ((§½ - I have a scandinavian keyboard so I cant do it)) or alternatively by pressing: Left Alt, Num 2 and Num 1.
4) Then write: tag [country]
Where country is a 3-letter code, for instance PRU for Prussia or SWE for Sweden.
5) THEN accept the offer as the other country
6) THEN switch back yoo your original country by using the TAG cheat again.
Its a little too easy to do all the time, but good of you really need it to get on...
[Edited by nick_bang, 8/20/2010 3:46:39 AM]
When u go to war have secondary armies to reinforce those getting attacked. You can pretty much destroy most of their army and by ping ponging their incursion stacks this way.
Then as you are racking up war points you can slowly add war goals and get peace + what ever land you can afford. Just know when to withdraw your troops if their getting creamed and swap for fresh ones.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem