Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty Discussion
Anyone else having problem with the Lost Viking trainer? I tried the lastest version 220.127.116.1123 but it just wont work. Im running the trainer in admin mode, pressing F1 at the main menu and it says "activated". Using the trainer while playing LV the trainer response and says "activated" but nothing happens. The "normal" trainer for the campaign works fine though.
Btw, as always awesome work on the SC2 trainers
here are some possible explanations why it didn't work for you:
1) running this trainer along side the normal trainer (i tested with both running simulatanouesly with no problems but i *suppose* they could interfere with one another if you ran one after the other or something)
2) the numbers might not change immediately after press of key. you might have to kill something or run into something to see that they have changed.
3) not activating the trainer at menu (i.e. before you enter the arcade game). trainer wont work if you wait to activate it AFTER you enter the arcade.
pwizard will test this as well to make sure, but it worked for me here. i don't have anything to 'fix'.
Hai! Thanks for your reply Caliber. I did all the above and just like meklar2000 wrote in his post, nothing happens. I hope pwizard will find a solution to the problem ^^
Yeah me to, when i launch the trainer i make sure i run it alone, with admin access ON, And when i reach The title screen in which you can see Raynor in his combat suit whilst the game's loading, i press F1, and it says "activated" , but when i try use the options, nothing works?
P.S. Ive tryed it at the menu to, and it still doesn't work.
Happy Face, have a nice day and please reply back!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlock Research
• Unlimited Credits
+ 16 more options