Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
But for me it dosnt work. I did as it asked for the steam version because i own a copy. I have an windows 7 and recently had a problem which you can see here
I looked at the trubleshooting guide and reed and did as it asked as it demanded, this is what it sead:
obse_loader.log tells me it couldn't find a checksum:
- You may have a version of Oblivion that isn't supported. I have the english official patch v188.8.131.526. Localized versions with different executables or different patches may not work, but many have been successful. If there's enough legitimate demand for it, I can add support for other versions in the future.
- Your Oblivion install may be corrupt. Hacks or no-cd patches may also change the checksum of the game, making it impossible to detect the installed version.
But it didnt work ither. Can somebody plz help me
I have found out a solution...and well i fell like a dumb ass...
Apparently there is a post on the steam forums how to fix the problem.
[Edited by fxer666, 7/7/2010 6:08:14 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem