Sniper: Ghost Warrior Discussion
RELEASE DATE : 24-06-2010 PROTECTION : Steam
GAME TYPE : Sniper/Shooter DISKS : CRACKED UPDATE
- Fixed several game stability problems
- Fixed voice-over and texts errors
- Fixed sound errors (i.e. sound of knife stab)
- Fixed a few other minor gameplay bugs
So idk what this patch is, wether its a "scene" patch or not :/
its a 9mb patch, not much could of been changed.
[Edited by bloodthreat, 7/3/2010 5:38:49 PM]
Only one thing that is missing that I really love with the game.
The bullet time effect seems to have an interval when you engage multiple targets close together.
One dies regularly while the other gets a bullet time effect. An option to switch this on or off on an upcoming trainer would be great.
[Edited by Mike20078800GTX, 7/4/2010 11:36:39 AM]
Numpad 9: Super Accuracy - most weapons have improved accuracy
Numpad 0: Matrix Mode - slow motion mode, but you can aim quickly
Numpad /: Grenade Master - turn this on then place grenades then turn off for instant explosion
of all grenades at once. Fun option.
Numpad *: Sniper Cinematic - Many of your sniper weapon shots will have the sniper cinematic,
not just head shots. Another cool option.
1 st trainer working well with NO updated version
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.