Tom Clancy´s HAWX Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Second of all, when I ignore the above problem I get the same problem wich other people have which is the endless loading bug.
I hope someone can help with this, because this was the main reason I bought a lifetime unlimited membership here at CN.
Everytime i try to start a mission with the trainer, it crashes at the loading of the mission with the message:
"Saved dump file to D;/Steam/Steamapps/common/Tom Clancys's Hawx/hawx.exe.dmp".
When I start the same mission on the same profile withouth the trainer it works porfectly.
If there is no solution, is there a way to do option 5 (repair tarrgeted unit) without the trainer in another way?
[Edited by Lars_1993, 6/14/2010 12:05:23 PM]
A list of all my running processes:
- Firefox.exe (because I am using this on the moment, but not when i play the game)
- hxst-Lars_1993.exe (the trainer)
- zlclient.exe (Zonealarm)
- svchost.exe (its dubble in the list too, so no error)
- svchost.exe (third one)
- svchost.exe (fourth)
- svchost (fifth )
- svchost.exe (...)
- niet-actieve systeemprocessen (not-active systemprocesses)
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• No Airframe Damage
• Unlimited Ordinance
+ 3 more options