Alpha Protocol Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
disable AV and clear TEMP folder. your AV just mess with the editor.
give me direct location for temp on win 7
[Edited by glyth, 6/8/2010 9:54:46 AM]
hmm works now that i restarted my computer
[Edited by glyth, 6/8/2010 10:02:28 AM]
Other than that it's a neat editor, thanks a lot.
1) I make changes to APLevelChart.ini and get 200 AP at level 1 and allow a skill cap to be 10 from level 1.
2) I use the editor and says I have 200+ AP , example 212 AP , through perks which add AP
3) In game having spent the 200 AP, I have 12 Ap unspent.
4) Using the editor I set the 212 AP to 0 AP.
5) When I run the game I still have 12 AP . Any AP gained from level up with the APLevelChart.ini is not recognised by the editor. The only AP gain visible in the editor is from perks which give AP. example the editor will go from 0 AP to about 5 AP ( gained from perks only but I will test more )
I actually like it this way for now , as setting the AP in the editor is chaning the health of enemies and minigame diffuculty.
Should the editor display in the drop down list to change your level , your players current level?
[Edited by sleeplessone, 6/9/2010 4:28:56 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem