Alpha Protocol Discussion
I can't open the editor and I don't understand why.
I click on it but I have a message who tell me start the program first.
I have put the editor in my save files and I start the game but nothing else happen.
Could you help me please ?
then click ok to the Message and the editor opens.
Select a Save file an edit the Stats and save the File.
I have Rep editor 1.2
I clic left on the editor. The swall message tell me "click to start the program". I clic on OK but nothing happens...
It is my antivirus who block the editor.
Thank for your help !
And thank to cheathappens team for their work !
[Edited by BLACKJAK007, 6/3/2010 3:54:56 AM]
[Edited by BLACKJAK007, 6/3/2010 3:55:23 AM]
1) by changing the numbers you might not get the skills the same way you would through game, it is better to change level and then using the trainer to level your skills up or change the number on of the skills to one before a major skills is learned and buy it in game. there is no way I can make editor add the missing skills!
however I can make an option to edit you Advancement Points in the game.
2) For those who asked about specialization: THERE IS NO WAY POSSIBLE TO ADD MORE THEN 3 SPECIAL SKILLS! I can only change what are the 3 special skills are. I can also change what will be the name of your specialization (game default names).
3) I can make a change to your experience points (will cause level up once entered the saved game)
*Changing skills level cause bugs, and since I don't have a lot of time to check how exactly, I need feedback about it as much as possible. there is a possibility that this edit option needs to be changed/removed.
Now I ask you guys what options would you prefer from what I have gathered.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem