Alpha Protocol Discussion
I have tried this way:
Numpad 7: Add Money - Enter the 'service record' screen and then leave it. Press
the option key and then go back into the 'service record' screen and then press
the key. You will have 999,999. Leave the screen and press F1 to turn
off the option. Re-enter the screen to see that it has worked.
I have also done this:
While trainer is activated
1) press F1 to turn off all options
2) enter Service Record
3) note your XP
4) leave Service Record
5) press Option 6
6) Enter Service Record screen
7) XP probably has not changed
8) exit Service Record Screen
9) press option 6 again as many times as you want to add 1000 XP
10) enter Service Record Screen
11) note increased XP
12) press F1 to turn off all options
13) get back into the normal game
14) move around abit OR you may have to earn little XP. You will see that you level up after a bit or kill something, etc.
This is the same process for Money except with money it should be ready to use in Clearinghouse after you increased it.
I feel as if I am missing some obvious point. Can anyone help?
I have version 1.0, with the no cd fix, and I can still be killed by turrets, melees, and all out attacks by the enemy.
Taken from another thread;
save game editor www.cheathappens.com/show_board2.asp?headID=106571&titleID=15630
"Just a tip for those using the editors. The enemy difficulty seems to based on how much AP you give yourself. I gave myself 5000 AP, and I could not kill any enemies.
Instead I would suggest upgrading your character to the max, and then adjusting your AP back down to something small."
If you don't mess with the save game editor, yes the god mode needs to be activated frequently.
[Edited by rogerbutt90, 8/14/2012 5:00:37 PM]
[Edited by rogerbutt90, 6/22/2014 1:50:14 PM]
Suggestions or am I out of luck? Thanks for yor time, keep up great work.
Started a new game on hard and vet mode however now I can't hack alarm panels at all, I just do not have enough time.
I am trying to do Darcy's challenge where you have to turn the alarms off 3 times, I've tried countless times both with my 360 controller and by mouse.
I'm not a Premium member as I do not have the money for it and I will not ask for the trainer, What I want to know is if there is away to edit a file or use a console command to just give me a second or 2 longer.
Pick-locking and computer hacking I don't have an Issue with just the alarms and key panel locks.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.