Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City Discussion
First off, thanks heaps for the Trainer.
Now to the problem, when I start the trainer I get a message box from "ffdshow compatibility manager" saying that the trainer has made an attempt to load ffdshow.
I then get 2 options to choose from;
1) Load with ffdshow (just this once or always)
2) Load without ffdshow (just this once or always).
No matter what I choose the trainer crashes. I get a message saying that is has stopped responding. I've tried adding the trainer to the ffdshow exceptions list but nothing works. If anyone has had the same problem, or they have a way to fix it I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Win7 Pro 64 bit
AMD Athlon x2 5200
ATI Radeon HD 5770
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem