Mass Effect 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I just wonder if anyone is getting the same thing as me. Previously when I download a member only file, it would customise the file and return a file name that look like " Just wonder if anything is wrong on the server side. regards
Just wonder if anything is wrong on the server side.
LOL you made my day!
CH is not hacked...LOL, PWizard usually renames CH Files in a funny way, he mentioned h4x0r cause he is giving him a hard time.
And your comment on it being a virus - Which would be numero 1000000, please do go through this page, THOROUGHLY:-
[Edited by HonestGamer, 5/15/2010 3:12:13 AM]
Not a virus. A rootkit.
[Edited by Matri, 5/15/2010 3:14:09 AM]
Well, maybe that is because your AV has updated virus definitions within this 2-3 months!
We don't put viruses in our trainers for the same reason that McDonalds doesn't put poison in their Big Macs. It's not exactly good for business. Of course, there will always be a couple of idiots that think McDonalds gave them herpes. Perhaps those people should eat somewhere else from now on.
Second, the trainers are named the way they are for 3 reasons.
1. h4x0r is an idiot that deserves to smoke a turd in hell for all eternity.
2. people looking for dumbass h4x0r trainers may end up here instead of his stupid website thanks to our naming scheme and the wonders of Google.
3. people are always trying to guess our trainer names to download them before they are released to the public. this makes it more difficult than calling them stuff like me2trainer.zip.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem