1. Open the the folder were there setup is located.
2. Copy BP2_Data.package.
3. Plaste a copy into your Data folder,
Default 32bit C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\SPORE\Data
Default 64bit C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\SPORE\Data
It well add the parts Like a stand alone mod without the Updating, and then you should be able to use the trainer for your version.
Definitely bump worthy, very helpful information.
Add to that, if you wanted the Dr. Pepper stuff but never got a promotion code for the mechanical parts, you can get it for free here:
Definitely worth a download for the sake of more visual appeal options for your creatures. The parts may not always be the best at any one task, but they can of course be layered with better parts two if you're going for cosmetic appeal.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Complexity
• Cell Stage Health
+ 14 more options