SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. Launch the Spellforce 2 Steam trainer. I made sure that my antivirus was not running.
2. Launch the Steam version of Spellforce 2.
3. Hit F1 to activate once the game is up and running and I've started a campaign.
4. Select a cheat (eg: add exp) by pressing the corresponding key.
5. I hear an error sound, the game freezes and I get an error. The game then exits to the desktop.
I'm using the latest and only trainer for the Steam version of this game on Windows 7, 32bit.
I tested the trainer for both Spellforce 2 Shadow Wars with it's trainer and Dragon Wars with it's trainer and they both crash reporting an access violation.
[Edited by JanSolo, 4/25/2010 5:52:31 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem