Mount & Blade: Warband Discussion
Version 1.110 is out in steam will we get a update trainer?
ore the current one still works thx
Unless the trainer is really easy to update. *shrug*
I understand it's probably not the highest priority game out there, but would be much appreciated.
No. You are a bit limited when it comes to steam. It will just auto-update before you have a chance to do anything about it. Many people have downloaded the game direct from Taleworlds though and used the key they got through steam. This way you can manually updated when you want and not be bound by steam. Maybe that's something you'll look into?
First, create a new character in the game. Once done, go to the character page (attributes, etc.) and choose "Statistics" (underneath the character portrait). Then, click "Export". Once your character has been successfully exported, exit the game and enter the game folder. The top folder should be "charexport". Open this folder and double click the file with your character's name. Change the values to whatever desired after saving a copy. Go back into the game and reload your saved game. Go back to the statistics through the character page. Choose the file that you edited. Load it. Your character now has those abilities.
Select "Configure" at the launcher and click the "Game" tab. Place a check in the box for "Enable Cheats" and click the "OK" button. Then, enter one of the following codes at the indicated screen to activate the corresponding cheat function.
Effect Screen Code
+1,000 Dinar one time
[Ctrl] + X
Upgrade selected unit one time
[Ctrl] + X
+1,000 experience points one time
[Ctrl] + X
AI takes over your character
[Ctrl] + [F5]
[Ctrl] + H
[Ctrl] + [F3]
Increase all weapon proficiencies
[Ctrl] + W
See everything except hideouts
[Ctrl] + T
[Ctrl] + Left Mouse Button
Knock single enemy unit unconscious
Hold [Ctrl] + [Shift] and press [F4]
Toggle slow motion
[Ctrl] + [F9]
Create a godlike character
1. Start the game with any character history choices you want, this person isnt important, or use an old one from a previous save.
2. Once you are in control open the character sheet and click Statistics in the bottom left.
3. Click Export character
4. Open "computer>Local disk>Users>"the name you use">Documents>mount & blade warband>Characters and open the text file to be edited
5. From here you can edit your gold and character sheet to your every whim, do NOT edit the reserved skills as doing so may cause you game to crash. max skills are 10 attributes are 63 weapon skills can only be increased to 460 in game without cheats.
6. Open or start a game with a character with the same name as the super character, open the character sheet and click statistics
7. Click IMPORT character
8. Enjoy playing a character with nearly limitless money and never needing to level up.
IMPORTANT: this only permits editing the PC, companions, your army, the world of caladria, and strangely your PCs gender are all SET in the game, all you are doing is changing what the hero can do/spend.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem