Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Yap, same for me here. The trainer was working fine until the files update. And I can't say NO to the update. EA are really
I had that problem also all you have to do is wait till the game is loaded and before you start a mission then open and start the trainer and it worked fine after that.
as of 4:50pm EST MARCH 20, USA....
1) we have the STOREBOUGHT RETAIL version of the game. i ran it again today. there has/have been NO UPDATES to this game. it did NOT update today.
2) i downloaded our trainer FROM THE SITE and ran it. it attached to the game perfectly and all options worked with no crashes
-so if you are having problems-
1) RUN THE TRAINER ONCE YOU ARE AT THE MAIN MENU OF THE GAME, NOT AT THE LOADER SCREEN (when you are logging in)
2) the trainer looks for CNC4.game executable to be running ( NOT just CNC4.exe). if that isn't running, then your trainer won't work. CNC4.exe CREATES and RUNS CNC4.game once you are at the main menu of the game
3) i do not have and have not seen or know anything about some 'emulated' version of the game. we did not and will not make a trainer for that for obvious reasons.
4) i don't know anything about a german version and obviously since we are in USA cannot obtain it.
5) i have seen no sites or no notes regarding updates for this game. the game updated the FIRST TIME I RAN IT several days ago but has not since.
our trainer works perfectly for this game.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem