Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. No Base Building (Ripped-off the idea from Dawn of War [Thanks for the correction DJAlucard])
2. No Harvesting (You Pick up floating Tiberium)
3. Lousy Unit Designs (Makes you wonder if EA just stole the ideas from 5yr olds)
4. Bad Acting (B or C list actors compared to the ones in C&C 2 & 3)
5. Only 7 Single Player Campaigns (EA focused on Multi Player)
6. You need to be online all the time when playing (Stole the idea from Ubisoft)
Dont buy the game. If you did either sell it to some other Sap or Burn it and forget all about C&C4 and let the story end with C&C 3.
I recommend that EA fire the entire staff who worked on C&C 4.
[Edited by reaverblade50, 3/17/2010 7:50:07 AM]
[Edited by reaverblade50, 3/17/2010 6:11:56 PM]
wow..this is exactly what i was fearing would happen after getting my hopes up. even the various game reviews seem to agree with u.
I tried skirmish against AI and was overrun and defeated in under 3 minutes by over 100 hostiles. Not fun at all.
And the multiplay apspect, I never bother to play C&C online due to it's reputation as a cheaters game...
[Edited by Scaldingpass, 3/17/2010 3:28:14 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Power Points
• Support Points
+ 7 more options