Assassin´s Creed II Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
yes thats the most hardest mission i think, i finished it this way:
1. Kill the 2 Guards that stand in front of the pier (assassins kill jump)(assassination-key)
2. Jump into the water, swimm to the portside, there u kill the two walking guards using the "assassination-key" 2 times, then back to the water swimm to the back of the ship and go to the footbridge, hang on it and still wait for the archer to come close to you, the use the "assassination-key" again, now u are nearly done, back into the water, now u can use the footbridge and you can jump to the back of the ship, there you layback to the right side top and wait for the walking guard, use assassination again, now jump to the deck, go close near the wheel and assassinate the both guards with youre double balde, now u can kill the lieutenant and you are done, now u need to escape
[Edited by _Gabriel_, 3/15/2010 3:38:42 AM]
Tried it about 30 times I guess I'll have to call 13 as far as I go,maybe someday an invisible option will show up.Thanks anyway
For some reason the numpad - key just says activated here but does not add any bullets.You can kill the 2 guys just below you on the pier from the roof with the gun since they are far enough away from the others to hear the noise.I thought If I killed the one on the pier next to the boat I could shoot from where he was but that is too close and the others hear it so unlimited bullets here won't help anyway.
Jump off the roof into the water and swim around the far side of the ship (hug it). Continue past the ship to the pier and go between the two pier ends.
The guard that walks the pier stops right at the middle of the pier closest to the boat. Note that you should be on the side opposite the boat or he'll see you. Pull his goofy butt into the water.
Next, swim to the side of the ship opposite land, climb up and scoot around to the back of the ship. Pull the guy that patrols on the right side off first, then the guy on the left side. Climb into the boat and POISON the two guards standing there and immediately jump off the back of the boat (you can just drop down along the side).
This will attract the attention of all the guards except the two up front. This is NOT the time to jump into the ship for the assassination. Next, scoot around to the left (far) side of the ship and wait for the patrol to come back. Pull him into the water.
You'll notice that at least one of the guards has jumped off the ship to tell the two people on the bench by the stairs to scatter. He'll generally return to the pier and stand there. It would be smart to pull him into the water too, then you can pull the other patrol guy into the water as well. From there, all that's left is climbing onto the back of the ship and assassinating the guy with your blades from above.
The guard that leaves the boat is random, sometimes it's one of the brutes, sometimes it's the patrol guy. Sometimes two will leave, but at least one will always return to the ship.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem