Final Fantasy XIII Discussion
Best place I've found so far is on the Palamecia (chapter 9). Find any area you like and just keep going back and forth. The enemies all give decent CP and decent items. I maxed out all the Crystarium levels for everyone and got all the weapons up to their max level (the first time). Got bored after a couple hours so I didn't keep going.
[Edited by rdtotteniii, 3/17/2010 5:19:31 PM]
and accessories. you don't really need them, if you
keep ugrading your weapons. ive just sold a weapon
for 20,000 gil...
[Edited by taskinlude, 3/15/2010 12:46:27 PM]
1. 5 leeches by the stairs and save point. i think thats 320cp per kill.
2. 10 leeches (that can be pre-emptive) by the treasure sphere. To make them respawn just jump back down 4 flights then jump back up again. 640cp here per kill and if you get pre emptive, i think fight lasts like 5-10secs. If not 43-44secs.
[Edited by kraziflip, 3/15/2010 1:19:34 PM]
As far as grinding the Tesseract is the best spot I have found. The few mobs in there drop 32000 Cp and take about a minute and a half to kill.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem